- Quality industrial infrastructure with 53 industrial areas/parks, Metal Park, Engineering Park, Electronics Manufacturing Cluster (EMC), Food Parks, Aluminium Park.
- Raipur, Bilaspur, Korba, Raigarh and Bhilai are the key industrial corridors.
- 12 National Highways with over 38,000 Kms of road network and 1,274 Kms of rail network, Chhattisgarh is power surplus State with a capacity of 23,800 MW, providing uninterrupted, reliable transmission and distribution network.
State’s offering for the Investors
- State of the art single window clearance mechanism for approvals, Chhattisgarh is the ‘Top Achiever” in Ease of Doing Business Ranking.
- Encumbrance free land title and best in class industrial climate.
- Generous fiscal and other incentives: Packages varies on case basis based on the wishlist. Some standard incentives are:
- Net State Goods and Service (SGST) Tax Reimbursement – 5 to 15 years (Max limit on 35% to 100% of fixed capital investment, depending on sector and district for 5/7years)
- 100% electricity Duty Exemption – 4 to 10 years (50% to 100% for core sector)
- 100% stamp duty exemption
- Environmental Protection Infrastructure subsidy – 50% of the cost of setting up subject to a limit of Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Others – Quality certification subsidy, technical patent subsidy, training and land cost subsidy
- Additionally, State provides bespoke Policy for investments more than USD 14 million.