- 202 Industrial Estates; 95+ Private Industrial Parks & Private Industrial Estates
- 1,57,470 km roads which include National Highways, State Highway and District Roads
- Power surplus State, providing round the clock three-phase uninterrupted quality power. > 30 GW installed power generation capacity providing 24×7 un-interrupted supply
- 49 large ports including 1 major port and 48 non-major ports (handling 40% of India’s cargo)
- 17 operational airports and airstrips with 2 International airports
- 2600 km State-wide Integrated Gas Grid.
State’s offering for the Investors
- State of the art single window clearance mechanism for approvals.
- Dedicated Relationship Managers for international investors which serves as a one-point contact to handhold investors throughout the investment lifecycle from location/opportunity identification to approvals, operations, and subsidy disbursement.
- Encouraging incentives through well-defined policies with special packages for large scale investments.
- In October 2020, USISPF hosted Shri MK Das, Special Chief Secretary, Industries, for an interactive discussion on the recently released Gujarat Industrial Policy 2020.
- As part of the 3rd Annual Leadership Summit, USISPF hosted Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani for a moderated keynote session.